CNC machine tools Digital control machine tools are automated machine tools with program control systems. The control system is capable of logically processing a program having control code or other symbolic instruction specifications, decodes it, and uses a coded digital representation to input the numerical control device through the information carrier. Through the arithmetic processing, various control signals are issued by the numerical control device to control the movement of the machine tool, and the parts are automatically processed according to the shape and size required by the drawings. CNC machine tools generally consist of input and output devices, numerical control devices, programmable controllers, servo systems, detection and feedback devices, and machine tool masters.
1. Input and output device The input device can transmit different processing information to the computer. In the early stage of the production of CNC machine tools, the input device was a perforated paper tape, which has now been eliminated. At present, the use of keyboards, disks, etc., greatly facilitates information input. Titanium Machinery is the main product of the company with rotary top, screw, machine tool spindle, shaft machining, high-precision tool holder, tool holder, elastic chuck, non-standard parts processing and machine tool post. Output refers to the internal working parameters of the output (including the original parameters of the machine, the ideal working conditions, fault diagnosis parameters, etc.). Generally, these parameters need to be output for record keeping in the working state of the machine. After working for a period of time, the output will be original. The data can be compared and compared to help determine whether the machine tool is working properly.
2. The numerical control device of the numerical control device is the core and leading of the numerical control machine tool, completes the processing and calculation of all processing data, and finally realizes the command work of the functions of the numerical control machine tool. It contains the circuit of the microcomputer, various interface circuits, hardware such as CRT display and corresponding software.
3. The programmable controller is PLC, which realizes the control of the spindle unit, processes the speed command in the program to control the spindle speed; manages the tool magazine, performs automatic tool exchange, tool selection mode, cumulative tool usage times, and tool remaining life. And the number of tool sharpening and other management; control the spindle forward and reverse rotation, stop, cutting fluid switch, chuck clamping release, robot picking knife and other actions; also on the machine external switch (stroke switch, pressure switch, temperature Control switch, etc.) control; output signals (tool magazine, robot, rotary table, etc.) are controlled.
4. The detection feedback device consists of the detection component and the corresponding circuit, mainly detecting the speed and displacement, and feeding back the information to the numerical control device to realize the closed-loop control to ensure the machining precision of the numerical control machine.
5. The main body of the machine tool CNC machine tool, including the mechanical components such as bed, spindle and feed transmission mechanism.
1. Fully enclosed or semi-closed guards are used. The CNC lathe uses a closed guard to prevent chips or cutting fluid from flying out, causing accidental injury to the operator.
2. Adopt automatic chip removal device. Most of the CNC lathes adopt the structure of the inclined bed structure, which is convenient for chip removal and easy to adopt automatic chip conveyor.
3. The spindle speed is high and the workpiece clamping is safe and reliable. Most of the CNC lathes use hydraulic chucks, which make the clamping force adjustment convenient and reliable, and also reduce the labor intensity of the operators.
4, can automatically change the knife. The CNC lathes use automatic rotary tool holders, which can automatically change the tool during the machining process and continuously complete the processing of multiple processes.
5. The main and feed transmissions are separated. The main drive and feed drive of the CNC lathe adopt separate servo motors, which make the drive chain simple and reliable. At the same time, each motor can be moved separately or multi-axis.